Sooner or later, some “today” will be the day that the Rapture occurs. We never think it will be this year, or next month even though we have “high watch” days centered around the Feast of Trumpet in the Fall.
This year is a particularly significant year in terms of the following. You will find hyperlinks to videos and blog posts for each one of these:
- 2017 is a Jubilee year
- Pope Francis is looking more and more like the False Prophet (and fits the description of “the last pope“).
- We are on the brink of nuclear war with North Korea
- Relationships with Russia are at their worst in years
- Terror attacks are increasing around the globe
- Jews have ascended the Temple Mount in great numbers this year for the first time in 2,000 demanding that the Temple be rebuilt
- For the first time in 2,000 year there is an official Sanhedrin again in Israel which has been training to re-institute the Temple sacrifices
- Everything has been prepared (clothing, utensils, etc.) in anticipation of rebuilding the Temple
- There will be an unprecedented meteor shower on August 12th that is supposed to light up the night sky
- There is a full total solar eclipse on August 21st that has very significant signs and meanings associated with it.
- The Great Sign described in the 12th Chapter of Revelation will appear for the first time in over 1,000 years will occur on 9/23/17 during the Feast of Trumpets.
A lot of things are converging all at the same time this year. Jesus said that we would be aware of the times and the seasons but that we would not know the “day or the hour”. The Feast of Trumpets is the only Jewish holiday where the actual day can be on one of two days, depending upon when the first new moon is sighted. We never think the Rapture will happen in our lifetime, or “today” but one of these days, today will be the day.
Are you looking up?